Thursday, August 9, 2007

It's painting, but I wouldn't call it art


Hello. I went paintballing at the weekend with some guys (and one girl) from work. To give you some scale, the red circle in the middle is about 20 mm across so it's a wicked bruise. But I had fun because we really kicked butt! And I'm sure I inflicted more pain than got inflicted on me so it's OK ;-)

Similar to back home, but with some different games and toys (they use smoke grenades, I thought they were a gimmick but actually quite effective when used appropriately). Not sure I'd pay 35 quid for it but fine when someone else is paying.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Not sure whether it's art Mark, but perhaps you should have called a Constable!

Dad says it's even more fun when you have a large supply of teenage targets who aren't very good at shooting back!